|
|
Register •
FAQ
• Search • Login
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 1 post ] |
|
| Author |
Message |
|
zircon
Sergeant Major
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:00 am Posts: 52 Location: USA
|
 Swath JDK
I have Java JRE and JDK installed on my computer. In Swath, when I try to select my version of Java......I only see JRE. I've tried to manually select the JDK directory, but then my scripts don't load? Any ideas???? Thanks, Zircon
I wanted tp post an answer. I figured out the problem with this. Java MUST be 32 bit version to work with SWATH.
|
| Mon Sep 14, 2026 11:14 pm |
|
 |
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 1 post ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 83 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|