View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 New Host 
Sergeant

Unread post New Host
Hi all,

Healadin here, you might have seen me around some years ago as Paix. My friends and I played off and on through high school and college and grad school for the past decade and a half. Recently, we set up our own TW2002 server and have been trying to register it and open up some new slots on it however we can't seem to get ahold of John Pritchett (is that the person we're supposed to be looking for?)

We registered the game last week and tried to buy five slots but haven't heard any word. I know it's only been a few business days and I'm sure Mr. Pritchett has better things to do than constantly monitor his TW email for new people that want to run the game, nevertheless, we would really appreciate any help in getting our game running so that more of us can enjoy the great game that is Trade Wars.

Thank you all so much.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm
Commander

Unread post Re: New Host
Healadin wrote:
Hi all,

Healadin here, you might have seen me around some years ago as Paix. My friends and I played off and on through high school and college and grad school for the past decade and a half. Recently, we set up our own TW2002 server and have been trying to register it and open up some new slots on it however we can't seem to get ahold of John Pritchett (is that the person we're supposed to be looking for?)

We registered the game last week and tried to buy five slots but haven't heard any word. I know it's only been a few business days and I'm sure Mr. Pritchett has better things to do than constantly monitor his TW email for new people that want to run the game, nevertheless, we would really appreciate any help in getting our game running so that more of us can enjoy the great game that is Trade Wars.

Thank you all so much.

Ok , he has been notified in the quickest way ... I hope you make your server public some time down the line .. but if not .. have fun and maybe we see you out and about in the real world of TradeWars again some time.

Telnet://202.151.82.243:2002
Coconut Telegraph (ICQ)# 14340614
Founding Member -=[Team Kraaken]=- Winners of Gridwars 2010 - Ka Pla

The Oldist , Longist Running , Orginal Registered Owner of a TWGS server :
Vids World On Guam

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:30 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Sergeant

Unread post Re: New Host
Hi Vid Kid,

Good to see some old faces. We will likely open a game up in the future but we're going through some hardware and software testing first - gotta get those ol' space legs back.

Of course part of purchasing a license is so that we can have a private game or two between friends, we're frankly not ready to play against some of the guys who have been playing for the past 30 years, we may never be.

Also, we did get a very speedy response to the email and I really appreciate and love how active the TW community is. Thanks everybody for the help!

Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]