View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Player's Manual 
Ensign

Unread post 
It would be nice if there was a single source document for newbies and returning Player/Noobs like me (so much as changed, Red play was just becoming possible when I left). Plenty of information is out there of course but not everyone has time or know-how to go and get it. I would be perfectly willing to help in the development of such an item, time permitting.[:D]

Dan

"The greastest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes" Winston Churchill
"A person who never makes mistakes seldom makes anything else." Christine Friberg
"Above all, remember that you are the master architect. If a chart gives you a result that you don't like, throw the book out the window and make your own choices!"World Builders Guidebook, 1996, TSR Inc., Page 3

Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:50 am
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post 
It's not a single document, but it is a single source.

http://www.tw-cabal.com is the definitive one-stop shop for everything TW strategy related. Give it a look-see!

Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:35 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Captain

Unread post 
The Cabal's site is awesome!! Though in fairness to other sites here is one from the StarDocks site, also the basic game stats/graphics from EIS own site.

http://www.tradewars.org/category.cgi

http://www.eisonline.com/tradewars/reference/

Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:13 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Warrant Officer

Unread post 
The stardock is awsome if your looking for a specific game but tw-cabal is great for TW learning

Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:40 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Captain

Unread post 
Oh I was refering to TRADEWARS.ORG, which is affilated with The StarDock Site, it has tons of forums and docs on it. It seems not many know about it though, unfortunately.

Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:02 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Ensign

Unread post 
I already knew about tw-cabal's stuff (and i agree, it is awesome), thanks Xentropy.
Did not know about tradewars.org (it looks good too), thanks RexxCrow.

Dan

"The greastest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes" Winston Churchill
"A person who never makes mistakes seldom makes anything else." Christine Friberg
"Above all, remember that you are the master architect. If a chart gives you a result that you don't like, throw the book out the window and make your own choices!"World Builders Guidebook, 1996, TSR Inc., Page 3

Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]