|Twisted TW - Rebang Game A - Starts at 6pm PST
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Helix [ Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:10 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Twisted TW - Rebang Game A - Starts at 6pm PST|
<A> Subzero (30k/45k) 30 day Truce
2 players per corp
2 planets per sector
1 Dupe allowed
starts at 6pm Today PST
Truce Rules (violating the spirit of the truce is the same as breaking the rules)
Update: If you kill another player and/or invade another team's planet. You and your whole corp will be deleted. (for those players who think that kind of behavior can be justified, it cannot)
1. Don't interfere with another player's game play!
2. No player to player Combat
3. 1 fig per sector in open space
4. Limpets are okay during truce (Armids are not okay in open space)
5. No blowing ports in open space.
6. No nav haz creation in open space.
5. You can defend your door with figs, mines, and quasars.
6. No IGs of any kind (Planet or Ship)
7. Only your door (and the sectors behind the door) can have quasars turned on, armid mines, or offensive figs. (and that door can only have 2 warps)
8. No blowing Class 0/9 ports during the truce.
9. No capping other player's ships.
10. Alien planets become truce protected after they are capped and moved to a base sector
Open Space - MSLs and any sector outside a bubble or tunnel or dead end that has 3 or more warps.
Door - The first sector in a bubble or a tunnel that has only 2 warps.
Bubble - A group of sectors with 1 way in or out.
Tunnel - A series of sectors connected by 2 way warps.
Dead End - A sector with 1 warp
Penalties - 1st Offense
The corp pays the price for one of their players breaking the truce. So if a player violates the truce, the whole corp sits out 1 day, not just the offending player.
Penalties - 2nd Offense
The corp pays the price for one of their players breaking the truce. So if a player violates the truce a second time, the whole corp gets deleted along with all their assets. All of their stuff goes Rogue and their player accounts are deleted.
If you send me a PM, I get an email right away
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group