View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Going BANG CRAZY (Opens 01 December 2017, 9PM) 
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post Going BANG CRAZY (Opens 01 December 2017, 9PM)
Dear TW Community

My server is back up and running, and what better way to celebrate than by banging all my games (except one).

All games will be opening on 01 December 2017 at 9:00pm EST. Please note that Extern runs at 12:00am EST.

Telnet: sultanbey.hopto.org
Port: 2002
Email: sultanbeytw2002@gmail.com
Teamspeak: vs26.tserverhq.com:7056
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sultanbeytw2002/

Here is a list and description of all the Big Bangs coming your way:

Unlimted Turn Games

<A> Bey's Bloodbath (30,000 sectors): This is an edit of my own making. There are 20 Alien races, half red and half blue. Several great ships that can only be obtained by getting podded, and other great ships that need to be captured from aliens. There is also rather unique planets.

<G> Subzero (20,000 Sectors): Everybody I know loves the Subzero edit. Nothing fancy here, just the Ferrengi, Ascian, SubterFuge, you, and your competition.

<K> Chronos Challange (20,000 Sectors): Come do battle with the Alien Traders, Ferrengi, Borg, Breen, Klingon, Jem'Hedar, and cylons. Unique ships and planets make this edit....well...challanging.

<L> BattleStar Galactica (20,000 Sectors): Mostly stock planets and ships, but 3 alien races to battle (Ferrengi, Borg, and Sheliak). If you're looking for a more traditional game, but with a little pizzaz, this edit may be right for you.

<O> Dragon Ball Z (20,000 Sectors): If you are a Dragon Ball Z fan than you're going to love this edit. Another one of my creations where all the ships are named after Dragon Ball Z characters, and all the planets are named after Dragon Ball Z planets. This game is extreme with crazy ships, planets and an endless supply of colonist. Newbies beware.

<R> Subzero Builder (20,000 Sectors): Subzero is not usually the edit used for a builders game, but what the hell. The aliens have been set to be less aggressive, so building a great base should not be an issue. As with all builders games a permanent truce is in affect. This is the only that has not been banged on my server, and opened in October of this year.

<S> Hell on Earth (20,000 Sectors): There are no aliens in this game, but I feel in love with it because of the great ship and planet specs. I played it once and had to put it on my server. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

<U> Star Trek Subzero AR (30,000 Sectors): This is my first Hybrid game. One day I had an idea to take some of my favorite edits and combine them into one game. In this edit you will find the aliens and planets of Star Trek and Subzero, with the alien aggressiveness of Alien Retribution. Let's see if these edits can play well with others.

Turn Based Games

<C> Star Trek (20,000 Sectors/60,000 Turns): If you love Star Trek, and you love Trade Wars, you are going to love this edit. This edit includes the Ferrengi, Romulans, and Vulcans. Great ships and great planets. A favorite among Trade Wars players.

<D> Pirates Builders (10,000 Sectors/5,000 Turns): A more traditional building edit. Great ships and planets with no aliens to bug you. Just like all builders games, there is an indefinite truce in affect.

<E> Stock (Mostly) (5,000 Sectors/1,250 Turns): This game, aside from the amount of turns, is almost completely stock. Great for the old timers that miss the simple Tradewars games, and newbies trying to get their footing. Come remember the days of old.

<I> MOO2 (20,000 Sectors/20,000 Turns): This edit is geared towards the dogooder traders that like to stay on the right side of the law. I'm not saying that reds can't compete, but this edit evens the playing field.

<M> Alien Retribution (20,000 Sectors/25,000*2 Turns): An edit made popular by the aggressiveness of the aliens. Alien Traders, Ferrengi, Klingon, Romulan, Jem'Hadar, Cardassian, Vulcan, and Borg are all out for revenge. Can you handle being the target? Great ships and great planets make this edit a blast to play.

<N> Wonka (5,000 Sectors/2,500*2 Turns): I asked Star Killer to bang this game for me, and I wasn't a huge fan. However, there are several people playing this game on his server who seem to love it. This game is about sugar and spice, but not everyone's nice.

<T> Shawshank Redemption (20,000 Sectors/ 20,000 Turns): I have never played this edit, but it is themed on the Shawshank Redemption, so how bad could it be. Battle the Cops and Criminals in this cleverly themed game.

I also have the ICE9 2016 tournament, Star Control, Greek Gods, Star Wars, and Desert Storm edits loaded and ready to go, but due to lack of interest I have not activated them. If you would like any of these, or any other edit banged, please let me know.

I hope I have provided adequate descriptions of all the games. I hope to see everyone soon.

Always grateful for the TW community

Sultan Bey

Telnet: games.tradewars-League.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/B3KRuDc

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:04 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post Going BANG CRAZY (Opens 01 December 2017, 9PM)
Sultan Bey wrote:
Dear TW Community

My server is back up and running, and what better way to celebrate than by banging all my games (except one).

All games will be opening on 01 December 2017 at 9:00pm EST. Please note that Extern runs at 12:00am EST.

Telnet: sultanbey.hopto.org
Teamspeak: vs26.tserverhq.com:7056

Here is a list and description of all the Big Bangs coming your way:

Unlimted Turn Games

<A> Bey's Bloodbath (30,000 sectors): This is an edit of my own making. There are 20 Alien races, half red and half blue. Several great ships that can only be obtained by getting podded, and other great ships that need to be captured from aliens. There is also rather unique planets.

<G> Subzero (20,000 Sectors): Everybody I know loves the Subzero edit. Nothing fancy here, just the Ferrengi, Ascian, SubterFuge, you, and your competition.

<K> Chronos Challange (20,000 Sectors): Come do battle with the Alien Traders, Ferrengi, Borg, Breen, Klingon, Jem'Hedar, and cylons. Unique ships and planets make this edit....well...challanging.

<L> BattleStar Galactica (20,000 Sectors): Mostly stock planets and ships, but 3 alien races to battle (Ferrengi, Borg, and Sheliak). If you're looking for a more traditional game, but with a little pizzaz, this edit may be right for you.

<O> Dragon Ball Z (20,000 Sectors): If you are a Dragon Ball Z fan than you're going to love this edit. Another one of my creations where all the ships are named after Dragon Ball Z characters, and all the planets are named after Dragon Ball Z planets. This game is extreme with crazy ships, planets and an endless supply of colonist. Newbies beware.

<R> Subzero Builder (20,000 Sectors): Subzero is not usually the edit used for a builders game, but what the hell. The aliens have been set to be less aggressive, so building a great base should not be an issue. As with all builders games a permanent truce is in affect. This is the only that has not been banged on my server, and opened in October of this year.

<S> Hell on Earth (20,000 Sectors): There are no aliens in this game, but I feel in love with it because of the great ship and planet specs. I played it once and had to put it on my server. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

<U> Star Trek Subzero AR (30,000 Sectors): This is my first Hybrid game. One day I had an idea to take some of my favorite edits and combine them into one game. In this edit you will find the aliens and planets of Star Trek and Subzero, with the alien aggressiveness of Alien Retribution. Let's see if these edits can play well with others.

Turn Based Games

<C> Star Trek (20,000 Sectors/60,000 Turns): If you love Star Trek, and you love Trade Wars, you are going to love this edit. This edit includes the Ferrengi, Romulans, and Vulcans. Great ships and great planets. A favorite among Trade Wars players.

<D> Pirates Builders (10,000 Sectors/5,000 Turns): A more traditional building edit. Great ships and planets with no aliens to bug you. Just like all builders games, there is an indefinite truce in affect.

<E> Stock (Mostly) (5,000 Sectors/1,250 Turns): This game, aside from the amount of turns, is almost completely stock. Great for the old timers that miss the simple Tradewars games, and newbies trying to get their footing. Come remember the days of old.

<I> MOO2 (20,000 Sectors/20,000 Turns): This edit is geared towards the dogooder traders that like to stay on the right side of the law. I'm not saying that reds can't compete, but this edit evens the playing field.

<M> Alien Retribution (20,000 Sectors/25,000*2 Turns): An edit made popular by the aggressiveness of the aliens. Alien Traders, Ferrengi, Klingon, Romulan, Jem'Hadar, Cardassian, Vulcan, and Borg are all out for revenge. Can you handle being the target? Great ships and great planets make this edit a blast to play.

<N> Wonka (5,000 Sectors/2,500*2 Turns): I asked Star Killer to bang this game for me, and I wasn't a huge fan. However, there are several people playing this game on his server who seem to love it. This game is about sugar and spice, but not everyone's nice.

<T> Shawshank Redemption (20,000 Sectors/ 20,000 Turns): I have never played this edit, but it is themed on the Shawshank Redemption, so how bad could it be. Battle the Cops and Criminals in this cleverly themed game.

I also have the ICE9 2016 tournament, Star Control, Greek Gods, Star Wars, and Desert Storm edits loaded and ready to go, but due to lack of interest I have not activated them. If you would like any of these, or any other edit banged, please let me know.

I hope I have provided adequate descriptions of all the games. I hope to see everyone soon.

Always grateful for the TW community

Sultan Bey

T-58 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Telnet: games.tradewars-League.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/B3KRuDc

Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:03 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]