View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 TWGSGOLD going down for hardware refresh June 05 2010 
Gameop

Unread post TWGSGOLD going down for hardware refresh June 05 2010
I just signed up with ATT U-verse and will be expanding my pipe from 1.5 to 6.0. This also necessitates a change in hardware as I will no longer require my virtual firewall or virtual DMZ setup. That said, I will be transitioning this saturday to a little Dell GX270 that will be used for nothing but game hosting. Hopefully it will not take long to get everything changed over, the new box is already up and running TWGS, I will just need to cable it into the new router and configure the new FW to forward port 23 and 80 to it.

All previous games have been rebanged on the new box.
A second Sub-zero will be added to beta test my fighter-decay script. I will be setting the daily fighter decay to 10% and allowing single fighters to decay.

The following changes have been made to game C (Relics):

1) All artifact and relic ships have been reduced in value to 0 credits to prevent cascading capturing.
2) I have also upgraded one planet in each relic and artifact sector to level 6 and enabled the interdictor.
3) Alien traders have been enabled.

I will follow up with a new post after the transition listing all of the games as well as a specific time when I will pull the trigger and let them all go live.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:43 am
Gameop

Unread post Re: TWGSGOLD going down for hardware refresh June 05 2010
I am jealous, I live in a strange pocket in my neighborhood where U-Verse is unavailable due to the locations of the boxes. Pick a direction from my house and travel 1-2 miles and you can get it! On my street - no!

grrrrrrr

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:53 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]