View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 WARNING!!! AVOID THESE SERVERS!!! 
Veteran Op

Unread post WARNING!!! AVOID THESE SERVERS!!!
Cernnunos TWGS v1.03b - telnet://twgs1.podzone.org:23
Twisted TradeWars TWGS v2.20b - telnet://twgs2.podzone.org:23

The sysop of these two servers has been caught cheating, using tedit for his personal gain, and playing on his own server. This has been witnessed by multiple players on multiple occasions. The sysops name now is Helix. He use to be known as "Cerne" and as Cerne he was caught redhanded using tedit and was black balled. He changed his name to Helix and now is doing the same thing again.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:23 pm
Ambassador

Unread post Re: WARNING!!! AVOID THESE SERVERS!!!
Big D wrote:
Cernnunos TWGS v1.03b - telnet://twgs1.podzone.org:23
Twisted TradeWars TWGS v2.20b - telnet://twgs2.podzone.org:23

The sysop of these two servers has been caught cheating, using tedit for his personal gain, and playing on his own server. This has been witnessed by multiple players on multiple occasions. The sysops name now is Helix. He use to be known as "Cerne" and as Cerne he was caught redhanded using tedit and was black balled. He changed his name to Helix and now is doing the same thing again.

Lying about this stuff will not change anything. As if anyone would believe anything you say. You lie all the time here and get caught at it most of the time. You do nothing on this forum but spew bile and sow discontent. You contribute nothing but conflict, you are known by the people you surround yourself with, those same people help you spread strife on this forum. What happens when you get called on facts? (not opinions, not hearsay, FACTS) You lie. Sadly. its second nature to you now.

There was probably a time when you actually contributed and helped people on this forum but that time is long past. You should go out like a man, not this horrible, hate-spewing troll you have become.

I had to ask myself WWSGD?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
Veteran Op

Let me list the players that I KNOW have witnessed your shady sysop activities.

1) Big D
2) The Butcher
3) Farley
4) Lonestar
5) Spider
6) Kewlbreeze

Shall I ask around and find a few more?

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:46 am
Lieutenant J.G.

And they all happen to be your buddies. Surprise, surprise.

Don't you have something better to do, D, than stalking Helix all the time?

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:08 pm
Sergeant Major

Sounds like a man-crush to me :) Something you want to share with the rest of the crowd Big D? :lol:

Seriously tho, granted this is "Open Discussion", but is this really necessary? Can't you two take your hateful talk elsewhere? I'm new to this community, but I've already grown tired of it, to be honest.

Big D, this was rather immature to post this kind of thing here. It's tantamount to a third grader tattling on his sibling. If you have hard proof, that is one thing....but the word of someone (or group of someones) that has a grudge against the other doesn't prove anything.

Helix, responding to this kind of drivel does nothing but further encourage it. If they get a rise out of you, they'll know they can get to you. My best advice...ignore it....either it goes away on its own, or, gets them banned for harassment, or whatever.

My advice to both of you is to show a higher level of maturity....if you can't get along, ignore each other.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:05 pm
Veteran Op

At least all of our accusations are true. I think we picked the most appropriate forum for thread unlike some others do. However, this entire thread was created to prove a point in response to this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=33706&p=239800#p239800

I figure if that thread remains and is appropriate for this forum, then this thread is more than appropriate.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:46 pm
Ambassador

Without agreement or disagreement with your post D, count yourself lucky that the PC police have not deleted it or admonished you as they have mine and me for less reason.

More than once.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:23 pm
Veteran Op

Kavanagh wrote:
Without agreement or disagreement with your post D, count yourself lucky that the PC police have not deleted it or admonished you as they have mine and me for less reason.

More than once.

Most of which was done by Helix himself when he was moderator. If he was still moderator this thread would have been deleted long ago and his thread would have remained.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:26 pm
Boo! inc.

La La LOCKED...:)

Boo! inc.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]