View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Question for ZOCers 
Sergeant Major

Unread post 
Howdy,

I'm adding ZOC/REXX support into J-TWAT, and now that the basic scripting engine is done I'm busy writing the functions that handle calls to the ZOC api. I need to know from some of you ZOC people what commands are actually being used. From looking at various scripts, I'm seeing the following:

SAY/PULL
ZocSend
ZocWait
ZocWaitMux
ZocLastLine
ZocGetLine
ZocAsk
ZocDelay
ZocTimeout

There's also these guys, whom I havn't seen, but it looks like they might be useful:

ZocRequest
ZocRequestList
ZocReceiveBuf
ZocSynctime

Synctime is specific for a type of dataloss that can occur when ZOC scrolls text to fast for the scripts to catch it. I'm goign to buffer text so that waits/getLines don't miss anything. Are there any other functions that anyone uses? I'm probably going to have a dummy function so that none of them are unsupported, the call just won't do anything. Let me know what you use. This is for you people, since I'm not going to be running any ZOC scripts. :)

Adios,
badboy

-------------------------
badboy@goosemoose.com
ICQ# 105123166

Download your free helper today!
"We'll add your feature request in two weeks or less, or your money back...GUARANTEED!!!"
http://www.goosemoose.com/~jtwat

Tue Jul 10, 2001 12:36 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]