View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 New J-TWAT 1.15 (now with proxy server) 
Sergeant Major

Unread post 
This is to announce the release of J-TWAT 1.15 which includes the new proxy server. Less than two weeks have passed since the last release, and yet we've managed to cram in even more features than before! This is an update only release. If you already have J-TWAT, just start up the program and you'll automatically be asked to upgrade. If you don't have J-TWAT, download it today from:

http://j-twat.sf.net

and start it up to recieve your free upgrade.

(NOTE: Because of the upgrade, it might take a little longer to load. Once the upgrade has finished, it may sit on the splash screen for a little while. This will only occur during the update, not everytime).

The details of what's new are below. I'm off on vacation. If anyone finds any SERIOUS, SHOW STOPPING BUGS, please get my attention IMMEDIATELY via ICQ (105123166) or email badboy@goosemoose.com. I'm on vacation starting tommorow, so if there's anything that's preventing you from using key components in the system, they either get fixed today or you'll have to wait a while. (Hammer is gone now).

Adios,
badboy

RELEASE 1.15:

*Fixes to most bugs that have been reported so far. Keep submitting, I'll keep fixing if its a low risk change.
*Support for long message formats. (Yes, you can now turn of ANSI if you want)
*Improved buy refurb scripts. Apparently goods want to warp to stardock, and not outside it. Who'd of thunk it.
*More ZTM fixes.
*Some fixes for the ship attack script. Still not perfect, but its getting there.
*Smart warping...we now do a density scan and holo scan and actually use the info so you won't run into 8000 figs while sector exploring. Well, it doesn't work if you don't have a scanner..
*PROXY SERVER...This is what I'm most excited about (mainly cuz I did it). When you see a good idea, you copy it and give it away. This is barebones, no menu or anything, that's coming.
*New terminal look. I went in and hacked away at the underlying terminal code because people were complaining about it being too ugly. New font, the text sizes to the screen, theres no black box around the edges, and the scroll bar is on the right side Yay. Also you can hide the terminal (Terminal->Hide Terminal) if you're usign the proxy or just want to clear up some screen space while running a script.
*Eprobe bubbles back in action. Missing from 1.1, its back in 1.15
*Simple move script. (Often requested, 5 minutes to do...now actually useful with fighter scanning).

-------------------------
badboy@goosemoose.com
ICQ# 105123166

Download your free helper today!
"We'll add your feature request in two weeks or less, or your money back...GUARANTEED!!!"
http://www.goosemoose.com/~jtwat

Thu Jun 28, 2001 12:41 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]