View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:24 am



Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Big Bang Smugglers 
Author Message
Civilian

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:55 pm
Posts: 0
Unread post Big Bang Smugglers
Hey folks. Long time Tradewars player here and I just so happen to come across Big Bang Smugglers which came out of BETA a couple of days ago.

I downloaded the app from the playstore and was blown away by the absolute resurrection our favorite BBS game. The first thing I noticed was how easy and fast the app is. You can also play via the web (no telnet required) at bingbangsmugglers.com.

I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Lucifer


Thu Aug 20, 2026 1:05 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by wSTSoftware.