View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 The passing of another of our old school Elite 
Gameop

Unread post The passing of another of our old school Elite
Hey everyone, its Vulcan. I am posting this because on September20th. We lost another one of our old school Elite players. My brother Scott, who played under the names of Tempest, Incubus, Deamon Inc, just to name a few of his handles, passed away of a heart attack. He was 46 years old. He passed away 6 days after he turned 46. His Birthday was September14th. He got to enjoy turning 46 for only 6 days, before a heart attack took him away from me and away from our community. He will be greatly appreciated by the ones here that know him. Such as Undertaker, CoMet. MisBehavin, Higginbotham and others that played both with and against us in games. I hate to have to be the bearer of the bad news. As for me. I turned 61 this year, on February 19th. That alone should tell everyone how long I have been involved in TradeWars. From hosting games, playing games and hosting some of the game's websites, and even at one time, I even hosted this site as well. So, needless to say I have been around for a very long while. I hope that everyone will post here in a memorial of my late brother Scott. Thanks everyone for being part of our lives. This community has always been a great community, and someday I may just sneak back into the games and play again. You never know when I will decide to pop up in the game. As for now I have been mainly playing Eve Online, and Star Wars, The Old Republic.

Thanks to you all
Vulcan

Forum and site down for now.
my Email is vulcan219@comcast.net now

Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:52 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post Re: The passing of another of our old school Elite
Sorry for your loss, man.

Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:43 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Chief Warrant Officer

So sorry for your family's loss. Best wishes to you all.

Just to put it out there in case he was vaccinated for COVID19, you may want to look into that as a likely causation, so as to file an insurance claim, speak with a tort claims attorney, and to make a VAERS report. There are currently lawsuits and class actions being filed all across the globe due to a massive spike in untimely deaths of the "vaccinated" (specifically those who got multi-jabbed or "boosted.") Lots of bad news is coming out about the entire COVID19 "pandemic", hospital COVID protocols, Biden Administration, and vaccine manufacturers--Including Klaus Schwab (reference: "The Great Reset"), Peter Daszak, Bill Gates, et al.

For example:

https://karenkingston.substack.com/p/th ... -on-how-to

https://rumble.com/v2c4pds-constitution ... -in-c.html

TWX Proxy Reference Online

Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:24 pm
Profile ICQ
Gameop

He was totally unvaccinated, just as I am. All during the Pandemic, when everyone was here at the house where we live, well now where I live now. Everyone else who lives here caught Covid 19 3 to 4 times each, and my brother and I never caught it at all. We both have been tested for it many times to make sure, but never got it. The doctors think that we were probably immune to it.

What got my brother was his heart gave out due to the strain put on it due to the Chemo and Radiation treatments for his cancer.

Forum and site down for now.
my Email is vulcan219@comcast.net now

Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:39 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Chief Warrant Officer

OMG, sorry to hear that too...so many people getting cancer nowadays, just as bad! Something odd is going on, really!

TWX Proxy Reference Online

Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:45 pm
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

I am sorry for your loss.

How are you holding up?

Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:44 pm
1st Sergeant

Really sorry to hear. So few old school players left in this game anymore.

Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:49 pm
Commander

Sorry to hear it Vulcan. I pray for peace for you and the family ;(
+EP+

Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:34 pm
Profile WWW
Commander

Vulcan wrote:
Hey everyone, its Vulcan. I am posting this because on September20th. We lost another one of our old school Elite players. My brother Scott, who played under the names of Tempest, Incubus, Deamon Inc, just to name a few of his handles, passed away of a heart attack. He was 46 years old. He passed away 6 days after he turned 46. His Birthday was September14th. He got to enjoy turning 46 for only 6 days, before a heart attack took him away from me and away from our community. He will be greatly appreciated by the ones here that know him. Such as Undertaker, CoMet. MisBehavin, Higginbotham and others that played both with and against us in games. I hate to have to be the bearer of the bad news. As for me. I turned 61 this year, on February 19th. That alone should tell everyone how long I have been involved in TradeWars. From hosting games, playing games and hosting some of the game's websites, and even at one time, I even hosted this site as well. So, needless to say I have been around for a very long while. I hope that everyone will post here in a memorial of my late brother Scott. Thanks everyone for being part of our lives. This community has always been a great community, and someday I may just sneak back into the games and play again. You never know when I will decide to pop up in the game. As for now I have been mainly playing Eve Online, and Star Wars, The Old Republic.

Thanks to you all
Vulcan

Sorry to hear of the loss of yet another Trade Warrior
as well as for your loss.

We will sit together in that Great Tavern up there someday.
Till then, he will join the ranks.

Vid Kid

Discord @ DiverDave#8374
Vid's World Discord

Founding Member -=[Team Kraaken]=- Ka Pla

Winners of Gridwars 2010
MBN Fall Tournament 2011 winners Team Kraaken
Undisputed Champions of 2019 HHT Just for showing up!

The Oldist , Longist Running , Orginal Registered Owner of a TWGS server :
Vids World On Guam

Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:59 am
Profile WWW
Ensign

I know it's a little late, I don't get on here much any more. I just wanted to say sorry for your loss Vulcan.

Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]