View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Shadow and whoever hie chooses against the world, or jnot. 
Gameop

Unread post Shadow and whoever hie chooses against the world, or jnot.
Ok so maybe not by him self. It's time to pick your sides Trade Warriors!

I had a random thought last night (I know), since Shadow seems to hate/dislike/diss a number of players lets put him and crew up against them.

Battle Royale style, Or Bottie Royale whatever you fancy.

I was thinking Mid summer tournament July, August? Whatever works for the majority. Maybe we don't even call it a tournament? As not to stress a sysop out, could just be a bigger game, we provide the edit, the sysop bangs it and walks away, no figuring up points or baby sitting. Last corp standing wins.

Two big corps.

Ceo corporation #1 : Shadow

Ceo corporation #2 : TBD

Date: TBD July or August?
Turns: My idea 1000-2000
Edit: This is where Shadow's team and the other team work it out. There is plenty of time to decide.
Corp Size: I'd like to see 8+ per side but corp size has to be even, no filling in with bots. To clarify, say Corp #1 has 10 players, and Corp #2 has 9, Corp 2 can not fill in by using a sysop provided or player provided bot (ex. a dupe) they can how ever have another "known" player log in, this must be a separate IP and they will play as their normal alias.

Other info: Everyone uses their "normal" alias. No hiding!

Obviously there is a lot to be decided or if this will even happen. Lets have a good discussion on it, remember the Mods are watching!

Of course if Shadow is not willing to step up I will just declare that Corp #2 are the winners by default, and that I can assure you will go on Shadows record.

Enter the discussion and sign up below for corp #2, I'm sure Shadow has enough to fill 8+ members or at-least he brags about that. :oops:

This post is in no way shape or form trying to make you pick one side or the other. Just because you play on Corp #2 doesn't mean you have to swear by some blood oath to hate Shadow and crew till death. It is meant to be a fun game/tourney/whatever it may end up or not end up being. Lets just have some fun I'm sure we are all a little stir crazy with what's going on in the world.

HHT 2020

Last edited by Kane on Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:05 am
Profile ICQ
Gameop

Unread post Re: Shadow against the world...
Place holder for game details.

HHT 2020

Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:06 am
Profile ICQ
Gameop

Place holder for corp list

HHT 2020

Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:06 am
Profile ICQ
Lieutenant

Kane wrote:
Ok so maybe not by him self. It's time to pick your sides Trade Warriors!

I had a random thought last night (I know), since Shadow seems to hate/dislike/diss a number of players lets up him (and crew) up against them.

Now we see the real downside to covid - extremely "non essential" people with not enough to do writing up stupid posts all day.

Hey Kane, the company that sends people weekly to clean up the dog poop in my yard is still working. I can give you a reference if you'd like.

Kane wrote:
Battle Royale style, Or Bottie Royale whatever you fancy.

Wow, you even took the time to learn how to color your posts. I'm impressed. I bet that took all day.

Quote:
I was thinking Mid summer tournament July, August? Whatever works for the majority. Maybe we don't even call it a tournament? As not to stress a sysop out, could just be a bigger game, we provide the edit, the sysop bangs it and walks away, no figuring up points or baby sitting. Last corp standing wins.

You mean, like a game where people show up and play, that's not a truce game? Like I, and the people I play with, have been doing for years - while you and most everyone else has turtled from?

Sure, anytime. We don't even need a date. Pick the next rebang and show up. I'll show up, and you'll be dead. As usual.

Quote:
Ceo corporation #1 : Shadow himself

You do realize that probably more than 50% of the active players in the community have played with me in the last five years. It is not "Shadow himself" you are trying to call out, it is me, rider, lonestar, tracker, doomed, cbynot, loc, zip, zep ... and more.

Quote:
Of course if Shadow is not willing to step up I will just declare that Corp #2 are the winners by default, and that I can assure you will go on Shadows record.

Of course you will. Prestone has already added the victory to his signature.

Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:37 am
Profile ICQ
Warrant Officer

Shadow wrote:
You mean, like a game where people show up and play, that's not a truce game? Like I, and the people I play with, have been doing for years - while you and most everyone else has turtled from?

Sure, anytime. We don't even need a date. Pick the next rebang and show up. I'll show up, and you'll be dead. As usual.

Yeah, what he said!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:40 am
Gameop

Unread post Re: Shadow and whoever hie chooses against the world, or jn
I guess I really struck a nerve there. That post was pretty smackish I say ish because it was an attempt and not much more.

Anyway I changed the post a little, hopefully it's to your liking. I guess I should have asked before are you game or not? If not I'll just delete the post and go on my way.

HHT 2020

Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:28 pm
Profile ICQ
Lieutenant

Kane wrote:
I guess I really struck a nerve there. That post was pretty smackish I say ish because it was an attempt and not much more.

Your post? Yes, your post, in fact this entire thread, is smack talk against me.

Tournament posts go in the official tournaments area, btw.

Quote:
Anyway I changed the post a little, hopefully it's to your liking. I guess I should have asked before are you game or not? If not I'll just delete the post and go on my way.

I would play depending on the edit and configuration e.g. not rigged against us.

Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:25 pm
Profile ICQ
Gameop

Kane wrote:

Shadow wrote:
Your post? Yes, your post, in fact this entire thread, is smack talk against me.

Tournament posts go in the official tournaments area, btw.
Quote:

Not much in the initial post could even remotely be called "smack talk". *Maybe* big maybe the part about how you hate/dislike/diss most players. I didn't see any other posts having smack talk against you. Rider and your self were the only other people posting.

You are right, official tournaments belong in the official tournament area. Sorry if you were under the impression this was in any shape or form official at this moment. Nothing is set including if this is going to happen. Since I will not be hosting the game/tournament/whatever and none of the details have been set this is more of a discussion post.

Kane wrote:

Shadow wrote:
I would play depending on the edit and configuration e.g. not rigged against us.

I guess I wasn't clear. I'll put what I feel the order should be to clarify it for you.

Step :1 Get teams set up. If you and your team are agree to it, give a number for the other corp to shoot for.

Step :2 Figure out the game details. Pick an old edit or make a new one. This will be agreeable on both parties. (I know shooting for the moon here.) I guess some people will have to compromise.

Step :3 Pick a date, again both teams will have to agree to it.

Step :4 Start begging for a sysop to run this game, it's already a mess so this maybe hard. I'll can help find someone.

Step :5 Play the game, maybe have a little fun.

HHT 2020

Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:02 pm
Profile ICQ
Warrant Officer

As Shadow said very plainly and I will reiterate.....
If you want a game with us, watch for a fresh bang and show up. It's not that hard.

Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:29 am
Ambassador

Shameless Plug:
http://microblaster.net/BigBang.aspx

TWGS2.20b/TW3.34: telnet://twgs.microblaster.net:2002

ICQ is Dead Jim! Join us on Discord:
https://discord.gg/zvEbArscMN

Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:33 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]