View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 issop.com - **** IT 
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
Ok, after game c i jumped into game B for some fun. Within a day or two of being in the game, I take out hundreds of thousands of figs by Manassehoth (the guy in the lead) and all his mines, invade all his sectors. Then when i launch about 15 g-torps in his sectors to take out the citadels, after just one day of colliding planets, the sysop changed the max planets per sector to 50. Other changes were made in the game as well after I got in including ship edits. This was supposed to be a STANDARD game. I'm guessing Manassehoth cried to the sysop after I "manhandled" him and all his assets. So 3 or 4 days later, the game gets rebanged after only been going for 21 days. 21 fracking days, not even long enough to build a level 4 citadel, who the frack wants to play in a game like this? And guess who the winner was? Yep, Manassehoth surprise surprise. I guess he won just because he happened to end with the most exp. points. Total Bullcrap. I'll never return to this server ever. The funny part is, I couldn't figure out why the frack 20 planets in a sector weren't colliding. So if you ever want a fair game, I would stay the frack away from this fracking server. This is 2x I've gone through this crap!! Never fracking again. frack you issop, frack you blaze, frack you manassehot, frack everyone who is associated with this server because you are all a bunch of fucked up losers who have no buisness running a public server.

Mon May 21, 2001 10:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]