View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 This thing rocks!! 
Private

Unread post 
I am usually one of the silent masses but after logging on here and seeing this i had to make a post and since this is the smack forum i will say some things that have been buggin me for a long time - here goes 1st let me say agan this forum rocks! its so nice to see that you can still read posts concerning the game as well as make your jabs at opponents - rock on JP!! this is so much better then egroups which i can now unsubscribe I get so tired of seeing the crap bitching and moaning and never hardly ever seeing anything of use Like the BS going on the last few days about a another server running a guy into the ground with no proof saying that 1 of the major tournemants is crap because someone cheated -this someone just happens to be another web guy who is in competition with one of the dips who posts a "news" page and couple of weeks ago wuth the opinions posted jesus
you would have thought someone tore up a picture of the pope with all the i'm so offended crap the funniest thing about it was the 2 guys doing most of the bitching and all of the acusations are 2 of the biggest problems in that group - they have posted far worse crap in their time in there belive me They like to claim to be "experienced" players and gameops that only want to do things for the good of tradwars players but basically they are a couple wind bags who only want to see their name in text and try and run down anyone or anything that doesn't have something to do with them or excludes them or their server they want to make everyone think the are big shots by forcing their crap posts down our throats most of us wish they would just go away besides the server sucks the deep south is 10 times better and how did these guys get to be oficial tradewars anything i can't beleive that john would want anyone assciated with him that makes vulgar and hateful posts like they do i still can't get over the kids post they made about testing blood good lord there is no room for that in my opinon ill leave the names left out to protect the guilty i am sure everyone knows what and who i am takling abouyt lol so hows that for smack? hahaha

Stunner

Thu Mar 01, 2001 8:31 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]