View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Welcome to the Gameplay Q&A Forum 
Site Admin

Unread post Welcome to the Gameplay Q&A Forum
This forum is provided as a means for the TradeWars community to support new players. TradeWars 2002 has always been player driven, and the only way to truly learn the depths of this game is to tap into the veteran community and learn whatever they're willing to teach. What official documentation there is was written before the players reinvented the game. The official "rules of play" hardly begin to scratch the surface. Think of those rules like the rule sheet for chess. They'll teach you the basics, but the best way to become a master is to learn from masters.

Though I defer to the knowledge of the players on most things related to gameplay, there may be some questions only the developer can answer. In that case, please email me directly and I'll do my best to help you.

Help fund the TradeWars websites! If you open a hosting account with A2 Hosting, the service EIS uses for all of its sites, EIS will earn credits toward its hosting bill.

Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:31 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]