View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 TWGS Revision 42 problems 
Veteran Op

Unread post Re: TWGS Revision 42 problems
Comet wrote:
Would one of the new revisions effect the auto login? I seem to be having a problem with that. Of course it's with MomBot.

I have tested 2.12 and seems to work fine "UNLESS" your "NOT" using a password. If there is no password it is hanging on a trigger, could be fixed but really most people I know use a password. If that is the issue ask the sysop to add a PW for you.

Proverbs 17:28 <-- Don't know it, most should it would stop a lot of the discussions on here.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:43 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Commander

T0yman wrote:
Comet wrote:
Would one of the new revisions effect the auto login? I seem to be having a problem with that. Of course it's with MomBot.

I have tested 2.12 and seems to work fine "UNLESS" your "NOT" using a password. If there is no password it is hanging on a trigger, could be fixed but really most people I know use a password. If that is the issue ask the sysop to add a PW for you.

Actualy it's just Micro's Ansi.. I went through and changed what was needed the auto login works just fine on RP's 2.12 I tested it both ways after Micro gave me this information. Thank you.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:22 pm
Ambassador

Comet wrote:
T0yman wrote:
Comet wrote:

Actualy it's just Micro's Ansi.. I went through and changed what was needed the auto login works just fine on RP's 2.12 I tested it both ways after Micro gave me this information. Thank you.

Simple fix to deal with ANSIs, send a # command for the who's online. The prompt is always the same at that point.

"A man who has no skills can be taught, a man who has no honor has nothing."

Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:49 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2