View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Looking To Buy 
Corporal

Unread post Looking To Buy
I am looking to buy a copy of TWGS gold so me and my buddy can play a private game and kill some aliens, we haven't played for years but still love and talk about the game. Problem is, I can't figure out how to purchase the game. I read the new pricing on the front page but I'm still confused because the only TWGS download I can find is a forum link and version 1.03 where the order prices are different. I don't care about paying extra because the pricing structure hasn't changed over yet, I just want to set things up so we can play. How should i go about ordering and paying. I am assuming I can't use a credit card so do I just mail in a money order. Can anyone help explain the purchasing process.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:38 am
Sergeant Major

Unread post Re: Looking To Buy
sunlightbroken wrote:
I am looking to buy a copy of TWGS gold so me and my buddy can play a private game and kill some aliens, we haven't played for years but still love and talk about the game. Problem is, I can't figure out how to purchase the game. I read the new pricing on the front page but I'm still confused because the only TWGS download I can find is a forum link and version 1.03 where the order prices are different. I don't care about paying extra because the pricing structure hasn't changed over yet, I just want to set things up so we can play. How should i go about ordering and paying. I am assuming I can't use a credit card so do I just mail in a money order. Can anyone help explain the purchasing process.

currently the auther isnt accrpting new orders as he is in the process of a major update to the program and pricing scheme. I expect that TWGS will be for sale again in the very near future.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:39 pm
Veteran Op

Or ask a server already up if they will host a private game for you. I would have no problem hosting a private game if that's what you would like.

Proverbs 17:28 <-- Don't know it, most should it would stop a lot of the discussions on here.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:49 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Corporal

Quote:
Toyman Said:
Or ask a server already up if they will host a private game for you. I would have no problem hosting a private game if that's what you would like.

If you ever get the chance just a standard 20k unlimited turn server with good regeneration. I downloaded TWX Proxy and it looks sweet. Nice to see a free helper and I'm looking forward to trying it out. It is even nicer to see that the Tradewars community is still so kind.

I see your from Oklahoma, happen to know a trader named KCdude?

Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:21 pm
Veteran Op

sunlightbroken wrote:
Quote:
Toyman Said:

If you ever get the chance just a standard 20k unlimited turn server with good regeneration. I downloaded TWX Proxy and it looks sweet. Nice to see a free helper and I'm looking forward to trying it out. It is even nicer to see that the Tradewars community is still so kind.

I see your from Oklahoma, happen to know a trader named KCdude?

I know 2 players that are in Oklahoma city area, Xanos and Scolfax. Never heard the other name before.

Proverbs 17:28 <-- Don't know it, most should it would stop a lot of the discussions on here.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:39 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Corporal

Ask Xanos and Scolfax if either remember having a few corpies, many years back, from West Virginia.

My buddy went by the name Jimale and I can't even remember what my tag was; But KCdude, who has probably changed his tag if he is still playing, showed us the ropes and helped us out in the game. I still cheer for the Chiefs when I take the notion to watch football and always hope that he is doing well in life.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]