View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Game Stats 
1st Sergeant

Unread post Game Stats
This may be a dumb question?? I am looking for a way to find out the stats of all the players, corps etc in any given game on the server? The only thing I can find is the Log files under the Command Center but that is pretty much Daily news. Is there something I am missing such as a script file or a file on the computer where I can find this info???
I have a game that want to keep an eye on as it is a hide and seek game......I place 10 planets throughout the universe to be found and captured. Once one person or corp captures them all the game becomes pretty stagnant pretty fast. Thanks,
Zircon

Sysop - TheQuest TWGS

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:59 pm
Veteran Op

Unread post Re: Game Stats
If you mean from tedit, you'll have to search through each record and figure it up. A tedit style script could tally it up for you, but I don't know who has one if anyone. Thrawn may have one, you can check with him. Another way you could do it is log in as the player or a player on that corp and do an in game tally. Of course this would need to be done after the game is over or you may make the players mad for logging into thier accounts.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:03 pm
Gameop

Unread post Re: Game Stats
zircon wrote:
This may be a dumb question?? I am looking for a way to find out the stats of all the players, corps etc in any given game on the server? The only thing I can find is the Log files under the Command Center but that is pretty much Daily news. Is there something I am missing such as a script file or a file on the computer where I can find this info???
I have a game that want to keep an eye on as it is a hide and seek game......I place 10 planets throughout the universe to be found and captured. Once one person or corp captures them all the game becomes pretty stagnant pretty fast. Thanks,
Zircon

Sysop - TheQuest TWGS

Hello Zircon,

We use a script from Promethius called ProGameAssets, which will show stats after the game is completed. You can see an example from one of our game results here:

http://www.outpost-4.com/tradewars/twgs/scores/game_g/scores_g_26-07-2009.html

There is another script by Wotok that showed the final scores/kills. You can see an example of it here:

http://www.outpost-4.com/tradewars/twgs/scores/game_a/scores_a_31dec07.html

We have incorporated the ProGameAssets in with our ScoreKeeper (which performs our scores, daily logs, etc) and like the detail that it has. I'm not too certain what kind of stats you are looking for, but let me know and perhaps we can give you a hand.

If you are wanting a script to check and see who has captured "planets", it would not be hard to do. We created a script that inserts 10 planets in our game edit we created. It would not be hard to reverse it to keep track of the planets as well.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]