View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Blowing StarDock - 2 bugs (one maybe normal tho) 
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post Blowing StarDock - 2 bugs (one maybe normal tho)
Hiyas,

Last time I blew dock on Crunchers server I did it when someone was on there. You can only imagine the glee I was feeling knowing my enemy was about to get a surprised when they also turned into Debree...

Alas, I blew dock, 30 seconds later they lifted off in their new ship. I mean one thing not to kill them but to still let them outfit their new ship and escape!!!

Second bug: (i think)

Stardock was blown on Vid Kids server.
SD has come back now with reduced product. My guess is that the port wasn't at 100% full when it blown and now has lost that capacity.
Previously it was 15000/3000/3000 SBB now it's 5840 / 1190 / 1190

Those are reasonable figures given the game, the port was likely very low on Fuel Ore.

Cheers,

Hammer

Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:36 pm
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post Re: Blowing StarDock - 2 bugs (one maybe normal tho)
Hammer_2 wrote:
Hiyas,

Last time I blew dock on Crunchers server I did it when someone was on there. You can only imagine the glee I was feeling knowing my enemy was about to get a surprised when they also turned into Debree...

Alas, I blew dock, 30 seconds later they lifted off in their new ship. I mean one thing not to kill them but to still let them outfit their new ship and escape!!!

Second bug: (i think)

Stardock was blown on Vid Kids server.
SD has come back now with reduced product. My guess is that the port wasn't at 100% full when it blown and now has lost that capacity.
Previously it was 15000/3000/3000 SBB now it's 5840 / 1190 / 1190

Those are reasonable figures given the game, the port was likely very low on Fuel Ore.

Cheers,

Hammer

I believe both of these things are "Features" rather than bugs.. enemies have always been safe on dock when it blows up - once in the Stardock menu you can complete anything you like even though it's blown up, until the point where you lift off, then if you try to go back, dead from radiation.

Stardock always comes back after radiation clears (could be 1 day or as many as 14 days depending on the Radiation Clear setting for that game) - I suspect the product levels getting stuck was a result of Vid's game being tedited - he always tedits dock to place it directly next to Terra, make it SBB rather than default BBB, and give it the 15,000 ore limit rather than 3000.

-Val

Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:54 am
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post Re: Blowing StarDock - 2 bugs (one maybe normal tho)
Yeah, Vid said it was because of the TEdit.

And the other one is a "Feature"

Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]