View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Possible planet weirdness - 2.18b 
Commander

Unread post Possible planet weirdness - 2.18b
I created a new, stock Gold game and edited the Alien Traders to have a level 2 homeworld and 15 aliens on day 0. Then I rebanged the game, edited my ship, and invaded their planet.

I've done this twice and noted a few strange things both times.

Several times I found myself dropped from the planet or citadel prompt back to the command prompt without any message about being evicted. For example, I'd press enter at the citadel prompt and find myself at the command prompt, no messages in between. (I did see the eviction message at other times when I let the aliens invade and reclaim the planet.)

Sometimes, for several seconds after landing, aliens continue to attack me ship-to-ship.

And while on the planet, I get messages about aliens warping in and out of the sector. Is that normal?

Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:14 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Unread post Re: Possible planet weirdness - 2.18b
I'll recreate your test conditions and see what I can see here. I'll let you know what I find out.

Help fund the TradeWars websites! If you open a hosting account with A2 Hosting, the service EIS uses for all of its sites, EIS will earn credits toward its hosting bill.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:26 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]