View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Bubble Sizes 
Veteran Op

Unread post Bubble Sizes
Is there a way to get a game to bang bubbles of 50 ~ 100 single gated? I have tried multiple settings and it seems random to some point or is there something I am missing? Each time I rebang the game I never get bubbles over 20 and only a few over 100 (3 or 4). I would like to be able to control it better if someone has settings or can explain it I would appreciate the help. Thanks in Advance.

Proverbs 17:28 <-- Don't know it, most should it would stop a lot of the discussions on here.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:22 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Immortal Op

Unread post Re: Bubble Sizes
T0yman wrote:
Is there a way to get a game to bang bubbles of 50 ~ 100 single gated? I have tried multiple settings and it seems random to some point or is there something I am missing? Each time I rebang the game I never get bubbles over 20 and only a few over 100 (3 or 4). I would like to be able to control it better if someone has settings or can explain it I would appreciate the help. Thanks in Advance.

The latest build I have is banging alot better now. The last bang 30k sectors, I set the course length to Auto, set the max bubbles to 50, min bubble sector 100 max bubble to 140. One ways length 3 min, 10 max. I also went about 3-5% higher than default on on the 2 way/1 way max number of sectors.

Bang generated a decent number of lead outs from fed space and also made many bubble from the size of 8 thru to 140 deep, with about 10-15 bubbles in the 40-60 deep range. I also generated a new random # before the bang. Hope that helps you

Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:06 am
Profile WWW
Veteran Op

Unread post Re: Bubble Sizes
Yea the current game I banged did a much better job of getting what I was looking for compared to previous versions I have tried. I selected 10 bubbles of 100 and I think I actually ended with 11 which I can live with :) Beats the old I would select 10 and pray for 1. So yea I agree much better.

Proverbs 17:28 <-- Don't know it, most should it would stop a lot of the discussions on here.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:12 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]