View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Notice about Game Rebang forum 
Veteran Op

Unread post Notice about Game Rebang forum
The Game Rebangs forum is generally intended for sysops to announce new games and game rebangs. While some light discussion will be tolorated, if you wish to debate any topic, do so by starting a new thread in the Open Discussion Forum. If you wish to argue about any point of particular post, do so by starting a new thread in the Smack Talk Forum. There have been several snide remarks and obnoxious replies in topics that aren't open for duscussion. From this point on, I'm not going to penalize the sysop by moving the entire thread to the Smack Talk Forum, I'm going to delete the replies made by these users and report the incident to the other moderators. At that point the moderators can decide which direction to go from there.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:02 am
Ambassador

Unread post Re: Notice about Game Rebang forum
Only TWGS Sysops and TWGS GameOps can post in the Game Rebang forum since so game notices were being sent to smack

Helix

I had to ask myself WWSGD?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Veteran Op

Big D wrote:
From this point on, I'm not going to penalize the sysop by moving the entire thread to the Smack Talk Forum, I'm going to delete the replies made by these users and report the incident to the other moderators. At that point the moderators can decide which direction to go from there.

Are you a moderator again? Just wondering since your statements would indicate you have some power on here that the rest of us don't?

Proverbs 17:28 <-- Don't know it, most should it would stop a lot of the discussions on here.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:42 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Ambassador

Toy the original post was from 2008, the rules changed when D stepped down, I just thought the thread should be updated with the current status so people wont wonder why they can't post in the game bang forum.

H

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
Veteran Op

Ahhh ok I see the date on it now. We need a "This is old crap" warning on posts :)

Proverbs 17:28 <-- Don't know it, most should it would stop a lot of the discussions on here.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:00 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Ambassador

Too true lol

Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:02 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]