View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Bang! Bang! Bang! 
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post Bang! Bang! Bang!
So I just got access to this forum! My games have been banged for DAYS! It's ALMOST TOO LATE!!

Please note the corresponding letters for each game. On my server EACH GAME *should* have it's own DESCRIPTION. Even the closed games.

a) Stock 1000. For the stock players who don't like loud music! Lol! This game is nineteen days old.
b) Stock 5000. For the stock players who DO like loud music! This game is also nineteen days old.
c) Revenge of the Newbies! EVEN THIS GAME is nineteen days old!?
e) Crime Academy. This game is designed to introduce players to the Dark Side. It's only thirteen days old (the PERFECT start to your criminal career!)
f) Fruit of the Gods. I removed the shackles on this one! This game is two days old. First to play wins! Lol!
k) Wooden Ships and Iron Men. And edit by Vid Kid. I'm still trying to get the custom ANSI to work, but I'm getting closer! This game is eight days old.
L) World War II. And edit by Promethius. I wish there were ANSI for this one! This game is thirteen days old.
m) Gor. This is an edit based on John Norman's "Gor" series! Wow! Edit by Res-Judicata. This game is twelve days old.
v) Danger Room (closed game.) Based on the "Danger Room" idea from X-Men comics. I'm not really playing it, since the other two closed games are accomplishing what I want.
w) Classic Ferrengi Farm (closed game.) Nothing much going on here. I just wanted to see what "100%" on the Classic Ferrengi regen rate (whatever it's called) would do. I also wanted to know if renaming a sector to "The Ferrengi Empire" would cause it to generate sector figs. I'm not sure where this idea came from, but it doesn't seem to be working anyway.
x) Trade Farming. This is the game where I developed the "Fruit of the Gods" edit. Fruit of the Gods is better.

66.26.112.116:2002

MicroBlaster:
http://www.microblaster.net/ServerDetai ... erverid=66

One day, the entire Tradewars 2002 fanbase will tremble at the mere mention of "Lionmane." Too bad it's not my name!?!?! -Krovach

Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]