View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Other Sites with TW Info 
Ambassador

Unread post Other Sites with TW Info
Here are a couple of other sites with TW Info

http://www.navhaz.com (Register and click Forums, just click Forums to read without registering)

http://www.grimytrader.com (Register and click FedComm Forum, just click FedComm Forum to read without registering)

I had to ask myself WWSGD?

Last edited by Helix on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post Re: There are other established TW Forums
Helix wrote:
Places with real TW info, places where questions are answered and you are not berated for asking them

http://www.navhaz.com (Register and click Forums, just click Forums to read without registering)

http://www.grimytrader.com (Register and click FedComm Forum, just click FedComm Forum to read without registering)

No Advertising, no conflict, no crap.

To me looks like your only one that has posted in either in years, and you just posted in there today.
Better yet take cruncher with ya and you both can give yourselfs pats on your back for reviving both of those forum. LAFF

Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:46 pm
Profile ICQ
Ambassador

TheButcher wrote:
To me looks like your only one that has posted in either in years, and you just posted in there today.
Better yet take cruncher with ya and you both can give yourselfs pats on your back for reviving both of those forum. LAFF

Thanks Butch, I always look forward to your posts, they are so insightful. Don't know what we would do with out you!

Last edited by Helix on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Lieutenant Commander

Helix wrote:
TheButcher wrote:
Helix wrote:
Places with real TW info, places where questions are answered and you are not berated for asking them

No Advertising, no conflict, no crap.

Thanks Butch, I always look forward to your posts, they are so informative. Don't know what we would do with out you!

Calling you out on all your lies and cheats, informs the community of what kinda of player you are. LAFF

Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:51 pm
Profile ICQ
Ambassador

TheButcher wrote:
Calling you out on all your lies and cheats, informs the community of what kinda of player you are. LAFF

I like the way you go forward in-spite of the handicaps you face. You are an inspiration to all the others like yourself. Carry on!

I have to tell you, its creepy the way you follow me around bashing my every thread. It makes me feel yucky. There is no way we can ever be together!

Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
Lieutenant Commander

Helix wrote:
TheButcher wrote:

I like the way you go forward in-spite of the handicaps you face. You are an inspiration to all the others like yourself. Carry on!

I have to tell you, its creepy the way you follow me around bashing my every thread. It makes me feel yucky. There is no way we can ever be together!

Dont flatter yourself helix. Honestly, Iam kinda surprised your still around, after this last time you were caught cheating figured you would have changed your name again. LAFF

Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:26 pm
Profile ICQ
Ambassador

TheButcher wrote:
Helix wrote:

Dont flatter yourself helix. Honestly, Iam kinda surprised your still around, after this last time you were caught cheating figured you would have changed your name again. LAFF

Really? Well shoot, if I was caught then maybe some actual proof might be forthcoming. Until then try to stop the stalking.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
Lieutenant Commander

Helix wrote:
TheButcher wrote:
Helix wrote:

Really? Well shoot, if I was caught then maybe some actual proof might be forthcoming. Until then try to stop the stalking.

All anyone has to do is look at your post and cerne post history,proofs in the pudding. Like I said stop flattering yourself, your posting garbage and I calling you out on it, just like when thrawn asked that no one posted his quote in this forum, now you know why everyone thinks your a tard!!!

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:52 pm
Profile ICQ
Ambassador

TheButcher wrote:
Helix wrote:

All anyone has to do is look at your post and cerne post history,proofs in the pudding. Like I said stop flattering yourself, your posting garbage and I calling you out on it, just like when thrawn asked that no one posted his quote in this forum, now you know why everyone thinks your a tard!!!

Really? You do know I have 2 identities, Cerne and Helix? You seem stuck, I know complex things can be confusing..

Sorry I don't have access to smack and I didn't know Thrawn was hiding anything. Oso posted it OD so I thought it was good to go... Go figure. I guess posting smack in OD isn't such a good idea after all.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:15 pm
Profile WWW
Lieutenant Commander

Helix wrote:
TheButcher wrote:
Helix wrote:

Really? You do know I have 2 identities, Cerne and Helix? You seem stuck, I know complex things can be confusing..

Sorry I don't have access to smack and I didn't know Thrawn was hiding anything. Oso posted it OD so I thought it was good to go... Go figure. I guess posting smack in OD isn't such a good idea after all.

So your not a lier? you are cerne or your not? Now you are cerne Laff make up your mind helix/cerne!!

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21473&p=184473#p184473

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:33 pm
Profile ICQ
Ambassador

TheButcher wrote:

So your not a lier? you are cerne or your not? Now you are cerne Laff make up your mind helix/cerne!!

Nope, I know that the thread you posted would confuse anyone with an IQ below ninety. Here's a hint: I was posting both parts Cerne and Helix. I know its confusing to you. Don't worry, just have D or Farley explain it to you.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:43 pm
Profile WWW
Gameop

Helix wrote:
TheButcher wrote:

Thrawn does not have anything to hide. He made a post on the other forum- it being moved to an OD thread on that forum was the admin's doing there. He did not post it here- if he wanted it here, he would have done so himself without any issue.

What was the point of posting it here in the first place? You have a particular issue with him, or just looking to "shake the can"? Someone else asked if it could be quoted here, and he said he would rather do it himself. Did you "miss" that part?

Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:33 pm
Lieutenant Commander

Helix wrote:
TheButcher wrote:

Nope, I know that the thread you posted would confuse anyone with an IQ below ninety. Here's a hint: I was posting both parts Cerne and Helix. I know its confusing to you. Don't worry, just have D or Farley explain it to you.

Thats the point retard, that post was changed/edited while you were mod. anyone who was around at the time knows exactly whats that thread said. Hint thats why you were booted from the MOD position because of deleting and editing of posts and that why i posted it, like i said proofs in the pudding clown!!!

Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:05 am
Profile ICQ
Ambassador

TheButcher wrote:
Helix wrote:
TheButcher wrote:

Thats the point retard, that post was changed/edited while you were mod. anyone who was around at the time knows exactly whats that thread said. Hint thats why you were booted from the MOD position because of deleting and editing of posts and that why i posted it, like i said proofs in the pudding clown!!!

ROTFLOMAO

Daala wrote:
Blah, blah, blah.... Did you "miss" that part?

Yes

Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:12 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]