View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Warning for users on http://hyperspace.forums1.net/ 
Ambassador

Unread post Warning for users on http://hyperspace.forums1.net/
This happened to me on hyperspace.

I can no longer participate at the hyperspace forum where an admin can and does violate the trust of the their users: One of the admins changed my signature. If the person who did this is wiling to violate that small trust, what else are they willing to do?

This is the danasoft forum image from my sig. (You can check it on this forum)

Someone from the admin group at hyperspace made an image on Danasoft and swapped it for the one in my sig.

They also edited some of the text in my sig there.

I am posting here because they have a tendency to hide the truth over there.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Ambassador

Unread post Re: Warning for users on http://hyperspace.forums1.net/
I guess you get banned when you point out that one of the admins at hyperspace is shady

Attachment:
30-62.jpg
30-62.jpg [ 9.34 KiB | Viewed 16261 times ]

ReaperTW

I had to ask myself WWSGD?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:55 pm
Profile WWW
Commander

Helix wrote:
I guess you get banned when you point out that one of the admins at hyperspace is shady

Attachment:
30-62.jpg

ReaperTW

Or because you PM me asking me to look into it, and already start posting garbage before you hear back from me.

Curing ignorance and terminal stupidity since 1999.

Questioning the intellectual abilities of three digit annual salary earners since 2015.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:07 pm
Profile WWW
Ambassador

Oso wrote:
Helix wrote:

Attachment:
30-62.jpg
30-62.jpg [ 9.34 KiB | Viewed 16251 times ]

ReaperTW

Or because you PM me asking me to look into it, and already start posting garbage before you hear back from me.

So you think telling the truth is garbage? Its a good thing you are so fair and impartial.... Lord knows what might of happened if you weren't. I have been asking for 3 months since it started with someone changing my profile options but you just ignored me. (whoops) All of my posts about the issue kept being deleted. (whoops, again) I, also, do notice you don't deny the allegations. I thought the culprit was D, but shoot, it might be you doing it. Or you condone it. Your lack of action speaks volumes.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
Commander

Helix wrote:
Oso wrote:
Helix wrote:

Attachment:
30-62.jpg

ReaperTW

So you think telling the truth is garbage? Its a good thing you are so fair and impartial.... Lord knows what might of happened if you weren't. I have been asking for 3 months since it started with someone changing my profile options but you just ignored me. (whoops) All of my posts about the issue kept being deleted. (whoops, again) I, also, do notice you don't deny the allegations. I thought the culprit was D, but shoot, it might be you doing it. Or you condone it. Your lack of action speaks volumes.

I did something the last time you brought these allegations to my attention. Just because I didn't feel the need to trumpet it to the world doesn't mean I didn't take care of things. Would you like everyone to hear all the reports I've had about YOU?

You seem to have this persecution complex, and once you've decided that someone is not going to do what you want, the mask comes off and the ugliness shows. Your actions HAVE spoke volumes.

Curing ignorance and terminal stupidity since 1999.

Questioning the intellectual abilities of three digit annual salary earners since 2015.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
Ambassador

Oso wrote:
Helix wrote:
Oso wrote:
Helix wrote:

Attachment:
30-62.jpg

ReaperTW

I did something the last time you brought these allegations to my attention. Just because I didn't feel the need to trumpet it to the world doesn't mean I didn't take care of things. Would you like everyone to hear all the reports I've had about YOU?

You seem to have this persecution complex, and once you've decided that someone is not going to do what you want, the mask comes off and the ugliness shows. Your actions HAVE spoke volumes.

Obviously what ever you did was totally ineffective or it wouldnt keep happening. My actions show I wont be bullied by morons with a overblown image of their own importance. Tell me what have you done lately besides making excuses for morons?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
Veteran Op

Obviously Helix you don't know how to set up your personal preferences. If you are talking about "keep me logged in" or "hide my log in status", that will change on it's own randomly for the security of your account. However, I'm sure you really aren't computer savey enough to really understand how certain things work. Besides, you've done way more than enough to get banned from that forum and I condon the Administrators actions completely. Live with the result of your actions and your past history. Now I'm going to start another thread that warns everyone to stay away from your server because you are a cheating sysop. It would be the same reaction that you have shown here.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:18 pm
Ambassador

Big D wrote:
Obviously Helix you don't know how to set up your personal preferences. If you are talking about "keep me logged in" or "hide my log in status", that will change on it's own randomly for the security of your account. However, I'm sure you really aren't computer savey enough to really understand how certain things work. Besides, you've done way more than enough to get banned from that forum and I condone (sp) the Administrators actions completely. Live with the result of your actions and your past history. Now I'm going to start another thread that warns everyone to stay away from your server because you are a cheating sysop. It would be the same reaction that you have shown here.

Lying about this stuff will not change anything. As if anyone would believe anything you say. You lie all the time and get caught at it most of the time. You do nothing on this forum but spew bile and sow discontent. You contribute nothing but conflict, you are known by the people you surround yourself with, those same people help you spread strife on this forum. What happens when you get called on facts? (not opinions, not hearsay, FACTS) You lie.

And no, those settings, do not change randomly. And my signature didn't change randomly either. You or Oso had to have changed it. No changing that fact. One of you had to delete my posts in OD on hyperspace about it. The logs don't lie, so one of you did it, so you either throw Oso under the bus for it, Oso throws you under the bus for it. Or you both keep quiet about it and both are guilty of the practice of shady editing of a user's account...

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:36 pm
Profile WWW
Veteran Op

Helix wrote:
Big D wrote:
Obviously Helix you don't know how to set up your personal preferences. If you are talking about "keep me logged in" or "hide my log in status", that will change on it's own randomly for the security of your account. However, I'm sure you really aren't computer savey enough to really understand how certain things work. Besides, you've done way more than enough to get banned from that forum and I condone (sp) the Administrators actions completely. Live with the result of your actions and your past history. Now I'm going to start another thread that warns everyone to stay away from your server because you are a cheating sysop. It would be the same reaction that you have shown here.

Lying about this stuff will not change anything. As if anyone would believe anything you say. You lie all the time and get caught at it most of the time. You do nothing on this forum but spew bile and sow discontent. You contribute nothing but conflict, you are known by the people you surround yourself with, those same people help you spread strife on this forum. What happens when you get called on facts? (not opinions, not hearsay, FACTS) You lie.

And no, those settings, do not change randomly. And my signature didn't change randomly either. You or Oso had to have changed it. No changing that fact. One of you had to delete my posts in OD on hyperspace about it. The logs don't lie, so one of you did it, so you either throw Oso under the bus for it, Oso throws you under the bus for it. Or you both keep quiet about it and both are guilty of the practice of shady editing of a user's account...

Yes, those settings do change randomly. Those settings also change randomly in this forum. You are just too ignorant to know these things. As far as your posts with unfounded accusations at Hyperspace, those posts weren't deleted, they were moved to a forum that you do not have access to, and from that point it is up to the administrator what to do with those posts. As far as your signature, that was edited because of it's content. We could just not have allowed you to have a signature at all which is very possible.
Now as characters are concerned, your past cheating, lies, and shady sysop activities only show that you can't be trusted. You are the only one that is a shady character here.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:20 pm
Lieutenant Commander

Big D wrote:
Helix wrote:
Big D wrote:

Yes, those settings do change randomly. Those settings also change randomly in this forum. You are just too ignorant to know these things. As far as your posts with unfounded accusations at Hyperspace, those posts weren't deleted, they were moved to a forum that you do not have access to, and from that point it is up to the administrator what to do with those posts. As far as your signature, that was edited because of it's content. We could just not have allowed you to have a signature at all which is very possible.
Now as characters are concerned, your past cheating, lies, and shady sysop activities only show that you can't be trusted. You are the only one that is a shady character here.

Should we start a pool, which name will former helix come back under?
I pick Bonaduce

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:47 am
Profile ICQ
Veteran Op

The bigger question is "What relevence does this thread have to the advertisement forum?" Is this the new smack talk forum?

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:42 pm
Boo! inc.

Done with it...

Boo! inc.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]