View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Big Bang Setup-Bubbles 
Sergeant

Unread post 
Hello all,

I've been trying to set up a game for me and some friends to kinda learn some basics. I had a game set up, and I used a helper to map and search for bubbles no problems. Well I had fouled up some other settings so had to rebang. Now I did change the number of bubbles from 12 to 20, thinking this way there'd be plenty and less chance of people looking for the same one. Well after ZTM again and searching all the "bubbles" I found were odd to say the least. I moved around checking them out and from what I know of a bubble none of those were even close. For example, I went in the gate of one, and found 3 ways to get to Sector 1 without any repeated paths. Also when I use the bubble finder and it shows a map, there are the few highlighted sectors and usually 10-20 unhighlighted ones and the "bubbled" sectors are scattered throughout the others. I thought mebbe I had messed up my helper, but I went into the game I am playing on a public board, and I have no problem. When I search for a 4 sector I get the entrance and all sectors atached to it, BubbleSector1-BubbleSector-2BubbleSector3. No back way out or in. What I would like to know is if I missed something, or if there is a seed I should use, or whatever. We haven't even maanaged simple 1 entrance bubbles, and these multi gated monstrosities are driving me crazy.

Thanks in advance

Fri Aug 31, 2001 7:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]