View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Update? 
Private 1st Class

Unread post 
Okay, I was just wondering if anyone can give a real, honest-to-goodness update about where everything stands? I purchased TW Gold (door version) a very long time ago (I believe it was 1999, but I'd have to look it up in my archives), and the site said that Gold alien AI modules were coming soon. Later the line became that they would come when the serious data corruption bugs were vanquished. Then they weren't mentioned at all anymore.

Similarly, a Linux version was said to be possible once Delphi was ported to Linux. Then it was not said as much. Now, all I can see is that someone hopes there will be a truly native Windows version after the bugs are worked out.

Needless to say, after having sit on my Gold door copy for this long, and seeing as how all I see is people creeping back from the reasons I registered (mainly Gold AI, but also the possibility of a more native Linux version than DOSemu), I'm getting... tired.

Can someone tell me if these are still even in the works? Can someone tell me how far along the bug fixing is, even? Can someone send me my money back so I can give it to someone who is actually working on something that I can use?

Anyway, sorry if I was terse, but you must admit, I feel somewhat helically fastened over this whole thing by now. (It probably has something to do with yet another best friend of mine telling me she wants to be single forever... and after knowing I've loved her all these two years... I'm not depressed, but I'm sick of people not telling me anything.)

Tue Apr 17, 2001 1:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]