View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Would Like to Buy 
Private

Unread post Would Like to Buy
I am Looking to upgrade my tw2002 key to gold and get twgs full but can not get a hold of any one e-mail or other can anyone help phone number i could call would be nice

Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:08 pm
Commander

Unread post Re: Would Like to Buy
ThorsHammer wrote:
I am Looking to upgrade my tw2002 key to gold and get twgs full but can not get a hold of any one e-mail or other can anyone help phone number i could call would be nice

I am assuming from the time stamp you contacted me via PM after you posted this topic. If so, I've replied to your PM.

But risk has always been an inescapable part of warfare.

--

Knight to Queen's Bishop 3

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 pm
Gunnery Sergeant

I'm trying to purchase this too, but jpritch is not replying. I purchased this game in the early 90's. I'm trying to buy the TWGS game server via the TWGS program, but it's not working. I sent my original game codes in to jpritch@eisonline for the upgrade to TWGS server. I'm ready to buy it now as offered in in TWGS order form.

Thanks

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:34 pm
Gameop

Hey Thrawn, I also am having issues on getting my reg codes resent to me, lost them in a house fire along with the computer they were on and the back up discs.

But I think I know why JP is not replying so soon for all, on his regular way. Along with working on the new version he is working on installing SG as an npc on it as well. So I figure he is hard at work on that, but if there is any way to get ahold of him other than the EIS sites Email for him, hit me on pm to let me know.

Thanks,

Vulcan

Forum and site down for now.
my Email is vulcan219@comcast.net now

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:20 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Private

hay all JP has been real busy as of late i got my code a while after i saent in my form to jp and for the ppl that have lost thare key. i know jp has your codes and will send them when he gets the time i to lost my key and he was able to resend it to me but make sure u give him all your orginal info for when u bought it name bbs name and old address so he can find it. sind it to jp's email do not post code in fourm..

Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:34 pm
Gameop

ThorsHammer wrote:
hay all JP has been real busy as of late i got my code a while after i saent in my form to jp and for the ppl that have lost thare key. i know jp has your codes and will send them when he gets the time i to lost my key and he was able to resend it to me but make sure u give him all your orginal info for when u bought it name bbs name and old address so he can find it. sind it to jp's email do not post code in fourm..

Yeah I know that is why I am not sweating it. I know I will get my codes and be back up and running again. I know JP is busy and with that happened with SG, and JP setting him up as an npc on the new version, JP is busy at the moment, so all waiting on their keys, they will get them, give JP time to get caught up enough to send some more out. I am not worried about mine, I know he has it.

Vulcan

Forum and site down for now.
my Email is vulcan219@comcast.net now

Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:49 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]