View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:17 am



Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Looking To Buy 
Author Message
Corporal

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:21 am
Posts: 5
Unread post Looking To Buy
I am looking to buy a copy of TWGS gold so me and my buddy can play a private game and kill some aliens, we haven't played for years but still love and talk about the game. Problem is, I can't figure out how to purchase the game. I read the new pricing on the front page but I'm still confused because the only TWGS download I can find is a forum link and version 1.03 where the order prices are different. I don't care about paying extra because the pricing structure hasn't changed over yet, I just want to set things up so we can play. How should i go about ordering and paying. I am assuming I can't use a credit card so do I just mail in a money order. Can anyone help explain the purchasing process.


Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:38 am
Profile
Sergeant Major

Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 8:24 pm
Posts: 55
Unread post Re: Looking To Buy
sunlightbroken wrote:
I am looking to buy a copy of TWGS gold so me and my buddy can play a private game and kill some aliens, we haven't played for years but still love and talk about the game. Problem is, I can't figure out how to purchase the game. I read the new pricing on the front page but I'm still confused because the only TWGS download I can find is a forum link and version 1.03 where the order prices are different. I don't care about paying extra because the pricing structure hasn't changed over yet, I just want to set things up so we can play. How should i go about ordering and paying. I am assuming I can't use a credit card so do I just mail in a money order. Can anyone help explain the purchasing process.


currently the auther isnt accrpting new orders as he is in the process of a major update to the program and pricing scheme. I expect that TWGS will be for sale again in the very near future.


Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:39 pm
Profile
Veteran Op
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 2059
Location: Oklahoma
Unread post Re: Looking To Buy
Or ask a server already up if they will host a private game for you. I would have no problem hosting a private game if that's what you would like.

_________________
T0yman (Permanently Retired since 2012)
Proverbs 17:28 <-- Don't know it, most should it would stop a lot of the discussions on here.


Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:49 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Corporal

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:21 am
Posts: 5
Unread post Re: Looking To Buy
Quote:
Toyman Said:
Or ask a server already up if they will host a private game for you. I would have no problem hosting a private game if that's what you would like.


If you ever get the chance just a standard 20k unlimited turn server with good regeneration. I downloaded TWX Proxy and it looks sweet. Nice to see a free helper and I'm looking forward to trying it out. It is even nicer to see that the Tradewars community is still so kind.

I see your from Oklahoma, happen to know a trader named KCdude?


Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:21 pm
Profile
Veteran Op
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 2059
Location: Oklahoma
Unread post Re: Looking To Buy
sunlightbroken wrote:
Quote:
Toyman Said:
Or ask a server already up if they will host a private game for you. I would have no problem hosting a private game if that's what you would like.


If you ever get the chance just a standard 20k unlimited turn server with good regeneration. I downloaded TWX Proxy and it looks sweet. Nice to see a free helper and I'm looking forward to trying it out. It is even nicer to see that the Tradewars community is still so kind.

I see your from Oklahoma, happen to know a trader named KCdude?


I know 2 players that are in Oklahoma city area, Xanos and Scolfax. Never heard the other name before.

_________________
T0yman (Permanently Retired since 2012)
Proverbs 17:28 <-- Don't know it, most should it would stop a lot of the discussions on here.


Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:39 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Corporal

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:21 am
Posts: 5
Unread post Re: Looking To Buy
Ask Xanos and Scolfax if either remember having a few corpies, many years back, from West Virginia.

My buddy went by the name Jimale and I can't even remember what my tag was; But KCdude, who has probably changed his tag if he is still playing, showed us the ropes and helped us out in the game. I still cheer for the Chiefs when I take the notion to watch football and always hope that he is doing well in life.


Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:07 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.